The Silent Vigil for the Winter Solstice is possibly the largest event ever held here at the sacred mountain.
We are a very small group (4 people) of committed individuals working hard to bring this energy to the world, but we cannot do it on our own. We need help. So we are calling on our community to help us spread the light.
Here is a list of the help we need. if you are able to help with one or more of the following, please contact us ASAP.
During the event
- Volunteer check-in Dec 20, 12 noon – 3pm
- To help things run smoothly, with so many people, we will be asking people to take 2 hour shifts throughout the night, in the following areas: Check in & registration, security watch, bathroom help, first aid, etc.
- Plain white candles needed. The more, the better. Tall glass candles are good.
- Drinking water and large coolers needed – and paper cups
- First aid kits and supplies needed
- Oatmeal, fresh fruit, tea and coffee needed for breakfast on 12/21/12, after the vigil
- Cooks needed to prepare and serve breakfast
- Megaphone needed to address crown
- Powerful music system needed that operates on batteries (no power on mountain)
- Firewood needed
- Chainsaw needed
If you are able to help in any way, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carlos 787-981-7507, Peter 414-699-7333 or Marién 787-543-6651